The Pot Shop Information:
Visit the Pot Shop in the Garden Center at Hillermann Nursery & Florist. Watch the artists at work creating hand made pottery and browse our finished pieces. See pottery in all the different stages of creating, firing and glazing!
- Pot Parties – A great group activity for all ages! Each guest can create hers or his own piece of pottery. We provide the clay, tools, and instruction.
- Pottery Classes – We offer a 6-class course, which focus on wheel throwing and hand building. We can work with your schedule on the class times.
- Dirty Hands Membership – Dirty hands members have unlimited access to studio during store hours, use of studio wheel, roller, tools, and assorted equipment. Each member is assigned a shelf to store work in progress. Staff will fire all work.
- Kid’s Summer Classes – Weeklong classes are available for kids while school is out in summer. Click here for 2016 Kids’ Summer Pottery Class dates.
- Drop In – Drop in wheel throwing for experienced potters on available wheel – $30.00. Includes 2 hours on the wheel and 10 pounds of clay. Additional $15.00 for us to fire your work. A wheel is available much of the time – may not be available during parties or full classes.
- Weddings/Special Occasions – The Pot Shop can make custom vases (pitchers or bowls) for your table centerpieces. We will need at least 3 months prior notice, for specially made custom items.
- Gifts – Beautiful pre-made pottery items that will make great gifts are available year round at our storefront! Our selection includes unique decor items, and useful dishes and kitchenware, such as oven bowls and casserole dishes, chicken cookers, bacon cookers, salt & pepper shakers and more! All our glazes are food safe! Knitters will love our yarn bowls. We even offer beautiful memorial urns. Come check us out!
We can customize a pottery item to something you have in mind or items to complement your home decor.
We would love to hear from you with any questions you have about our classes or products.
The Pot Shop has the same hours as Hillermann’s Garden Center
Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you.