Landscape Lawn & Shrub Maintenance
We offer professional knowledge of lawn, shrub and tree care and personal service to our customers. All of Hillermann’s application staff are licensed by the State of Missouri to perform pesticide and turf applications in a safe and professional manner.
Hillermann Lawn Program
Step 1: Late February / March – Fertilization with Pre-emergent
This step is a dry granular application and will provide lawn fertilization as well as helping with crabgrass control.
Step 2: March / April – 1st Weed Spray
This step is a liquid application and will be a blanket coverage for broadleaf control.
Step 3: Late April / Early May – Grub and Insect Control
This step is a dry granular application and will target non-beneficial species of grubs and insects at an early development stage. This is attached to a fertilizer carrier.
Step 4: May / June – 2nd Weed Spray
This step is a liquid application and will be a spot spray on areas as needed for continued broadleaf control.
Step 5: September – Fertilization
This step is a dry granular application and will provide lawn fertilization.
Step 6: October / November – Fertilization with Pre / Post emergent
This step is a dry granular application and will provide lawn fertilization with a Pre/Post emergent to target cold season weeds and help with weed control in the spring.
Step 7: ( Optional ) November / December – Iron supplementation / Pelletized Lime
This step can be on an as needed basis for different lawn requirements. Please call for estimate.
*Steps 1 and 6 will effect over-seeding results.
Please call our office at 636-239-6729 for details.
Other Lawn Care Needs:
- Lawn core aeration in spring and or fall
- Lawn rejuvenation and over-seeding in the fall
- Soil test and analysis to determine just what your turf needs
Hillermann’s provides plant problem diagnosis and pest eradication on all plants as needed. These consist of, but are not limited to:
- Insect Control on tent caterpillars, elm beetles, aphids, bagworms, etc.
- Fungicide Applications to include: fireblight on pears, crabapples, hawthorne etc.; needle blight on pines; apple scab and blackspot on crabapples etc.
- Nutrient Applications for trees and shrubs such as: deep root feeding by ground injection in early spring and treatments for iron chlorosis on pin oaks and other trees.
- Proper pruning and trimming of trees and shrubs to help maintain a healthy and uniform appearance.